- It may be necessary to provide personal data to access, subscribe or register for some of the services offered at the SAICA website. In such case, the provision of data will always be voluntary with express user consent. Therefore, this informational page will always appear whenever personal data need to be provided and before accessing the corresponding form. The user must expressly agree to the policy by choosing the option “I’VE READ THE SAICA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO IT”.
- The personal data provided by users will be recorded in an automatic personal data file owned by SAICA. This file is under SAICA responsability, which hereby states it has adopted the legally required security levels.
- The purpose of personal data collection is:
- to improve the management and administration of the services offered to adjust them to users’ actual preferences;
- to offer new services.
- The data contained in the file will only and exclusively be used by SAICA without any assignment considered. If the assignment of data is possible for a specific service, this will be expressly communicated to the user in the corresponding form.
- Except where indicated otherwise, answers to personal data questions will be voluntary and not answering will not lead to a reduction in the quality of the corresponding service.
- The user may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the manner and with the scope provided for by law. Anyone interested in enforcing a right may write to SAICA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org