New Packaging and Automated Assembly Line for LEA Nature
21 Dec 2017
Saica Pack Lamirande has developed new packaging for LEA Nature, linked to an automated assembly line, achieving a 35% saving in material.
The new design enables:
- Quick recognition of the product and easy opening.
- An increase in the production capacity, maintaining flexibility.
- Improved ergonomics in the work place.
- Improved stability of the products on the pallets.
- Optimisation of the packets from the delivered pallets.
- Less manipulation, storage and transportation costs.
- Reduction in the carbon footprint.
Merchandising impact: Elimination of the use of the blade in the product line (pre-cut boxes) improving the quick identification of perfumes.