New Packaging and Automated Assembly Line for LEA Nature
Saica Pack Lamirande, 21 Dec 2017
Saica Pack Lamirande has developed new packaging for LEA Nature, linked to an automated assembly line, achieving a 35% saving in material.
The new design enables:
- Quick recognition of the product and easy opening.
- An increase in the production capacity, maintaining flexibility.
- Improved ergonomics in the work place.
- Improved stability of the products on the pallets.
- Optimisation of the packets from the delivered pallets.
- Less manipulation, storage and transportation costs.
- Reduction in the carbon footprint.
Merchandising impact: Elimination of the use of the blade in the product line (pre-cut boxes) improving the quick identification of perfumes.